Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ALK Updates CoPilot Central 2.0

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I got an email this afternoon from ALK advising me to update my PC's CoPilot Central application to a new build, with the following message:

[i]For Windows Mobile and Android customers using CoPilot Central 2.0

Since the weekend, if you've tried to launch CoPilot Central 2.0 on your desktop, you may already have discovered that it does not start up properly. You may see an Unhandled Exception error message when you launch CoPilot Central 2.0 and we would like to apologise for any inconvenience this is causing you.
However, the good news is that we have been working hard to fix this and we now have a new version available which resolves this issue.

To get the latest version of CoPilot Central 2.0, you will first need to uninstall any previous version and install version 2.2.0.28. Please follow the short instructions below – it will only take a couple of minutes, we promise! [/i]

There's no real information about why the previous version has suddenly stopped working, or whether there are any other changes, but anyway you can find the update page [url=http://www.alk.eu.com/copilot/central/]Here[/url]

Posted · Report post

I had the same email, but haven't tried the latest version out yet. :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Posted · Report post

2.0 over to 2.2.0.28 you'd expect some reasonable changes.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0