Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New version of Windows Phone 'Into' released by MS

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Microsoft's Windows Phone Into social integration app has been updated to offer new features.

A Facebook account is required to use this, and the content of this version is specifically for UK users!

Quote:

The new, improved companion app to 'into' Windows Phone, the social rewards programme on Facebook. App requires initial Facebook login. Earn points for showing off the Best Bits of Windows Phone to friends and unlock handpicked rewards.

With ‘into’ you can demo, share, like and tweet your way to fantastic rewards. Pin ‘into’ to your Start screen to receive Live Tile alerts. Leaderboards show you how you stack up, with a chance to win monthly prizes.

What is ‘into’ by Windows Phone?

'into' by Windows Phone is a social rewards programme for Windows Phone owners, their friends and family and indeed anyone who wants to discover more about Windows Phone and help spread the word by tweeting, sharing or liking via the ‘into’ app on Facebook or mobile. You’ll get into hand-picked offers, money can’t buy experiences, content and articles from top UK contributors and have access to really unique events. To get into even more rewards, offers and content, go to www.intowindowsphone.com on the Windows Phone Facebook UK page and click ‘Like’.

Please note: Facebook login is required for app usage. You must be a UK resident to redeem rewards and offers. A data plan or Wi-Fi connection is required to use some features in this app. Carrier fees may apply.

Posted · Report post

Nice :) Loading up now!

Posted · Report post

app crashes after facebook login any one having this problem

Posted · Report post

Nope loaded up and authenticated for me without any problems at all.

Posted · Report post

It wants a lot of access, even to information other people share with me. Unfortunately I have not allowed it to do that!!

Posted · Report post

Yep I thought that, but still gave it a go!

Posted · Report post

What do you think? Is it worthwhile?

Posted · Report post

Grin still running Android as my daily driver at the moment so not had a chance to try it out yet!

Posted · Report post

I've put my work SIM into the Radar, so I'm using both Windows Phone & Android daily now. I do miss the physical keyboard of my Windows Mobile 6.5 device for work (originally a HTC S620, lately a Samsung Omnia Pro B7330), but I'm persevering as I like the improved features of WP7...

Posted · Report post

I still hate physical keyboards (apart from the Universal and Psion 5) with a passion.

Posted · Report post

Nothing like a good keyboard, which both the HTC S620 and the Samsung Omnia B7330 have in my opinion, for bashing out multiple emails work-wise!! :-) I find I just don't reply to as many on a pure touchscreen device.

Posted · Report post

Maybe but as I don't type that may via mobile these days then on screen suffices for me.

Posted · Report post

.. as I don't type that may via mobile these days...

It might reduce the typos though :)

Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express

Posted · Report post

Hehehehe, fair points of course. As ever, it is horses for courses! :-)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Posted · Report post

Sniff and that was on the PC too!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0