Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Guru

Band2 returned under warranty

47 posts in this topic

Aye, this really is a stepping stone until I decide what I want to do. I want a SmartWatch, but I also want to wear my Tissot, so it's a constant struggle at the moment! :-)

LOL my decision as easy, followed my soul and went fully tech LOL

Hehehehe. Yes, but Sue bought me the Tissot, so I have to tread carefully! :wink: Lol

Yeah I know, Aly bought me all my other watches including a rather expensive wooden 'watch wardrobe' for them to live in.....

I still struggle with Smartwatches - i look at them in the shops and play with them and, however much i admire the Tech, they still just don't light my fires .

Its a shame as i really, really like my watches, so i a Smartwatch should be a no-brainer for the collection, but it hasn't happend yet.

I was won over onto the S3 when I saw a guy I know from Microsoft use a S2 at a meeting. So much more flexible than the Band2 and that was that :)

The S3 is the draw at the moment. D, is there any lack of apps seeing as the S3 is a Tizen device isn't it?

Still don't see the point of a Smartwatch either Mike. A wearable is a different matter - its collecting data but a smartwatch, no thanks...

23 minutes ago, fowljr said:

The S3 is the draw at the moment. D, is there any lack of apps seeing as the S3 is a Tizen device isn't it?

Plenty enough Tizen apps for me Jim :) Any you want me to look out for?

Cool. I've not had a chance to dig in! Any favourites thus far?

Hmm I tend to use the core system a lot that is using voice or keyboard to respond to text or email messages. Notifications are there of course plus the full fitness system. I use the Uber app, calculator, voice memo, remote camera controller, HERE maps, Triggers (home automation), and a Converter app. Those are the third parties, but IU use the core apps / notifications / interaction the most.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0