Smartphone Gurus
The Guru

Review: HTC Desire S (O2)

dodolom

Congrats on the new arrival :)

No such problem with fit and function on my machine I have to say, there are no gaps around the screen at all, and no light leakage.

On the LEDs I get green when charged, amber when charging. I was sure I'd seen blue but I can't get it to trigger at the moment. Maybe that function was removed with the ROM update I got half way through the review process?

I guess I am not alone with my problems. Look what I just found....This gap and battery cover issue is a major problem for many of us unlucky ones. I've contacted HTC about it and waiting for their answer.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1053241

Also, what's your software version under Settings/About Phone/Software Information/Software Number

I wonder the LED colors have anything to do with the ROM you have installed. I got mine from Singapore, yours is from the UK.

The Guru

I see what you mean, it looks like you are not along indeed, although I can reconfirm there are no problems with my machine at all.

The software number on my machine is 1.31.206.2 which is still a pre-release test ROM, I've not been given a copy of the 'ship' ROM yet.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.