Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anet

Delete contacts on iphone 3GS all at once

10 posts in this topic

Friends

How do I delete contacts on iphone 3GS all at once.

I imported these contacts from my SIM card and obviously they are truncated , missing complete info etc.

I will be finally importing my contacts from Google sync. But before that I want to delete all these contacts on iphone. So far I have not sync contacts with anything

Please help

Anet

Friends

I could delete my SIM contacts imported on iphone while I sync it with google sync.

There is an option on tunes to remove the existing item (in this case contacts) while sync.

My problem is solved, you need not bother to reply to this post

Anet

that's good to know. spotted your post earlier and have been racking my brains but couldn't think of anything

It's been a while since I used my old iPhone in anger and I couldn't think of anything either.

The common Delete or Restore to factory default settings option can not erase the data on iPhone really, they are just invisible and inaccessible, a simple data recovery tool like iPhone Data Recovery is able to recover deleted or formatted data from iPhone simply. 
Face to the fact: you can not see any data on your iPhone after the deletion or restoring, but it doesn’t mean other people can not, either. Therefore, to protect your personal information, it is really quite necessary to delete everything like contacts from your iPhone carefully before you sell it or donate it.

On 2013/12/6 at 15:37, martinrose said:
The common Delete or Restore to factory default settings option can not erase the data on iPhone really, they are just invisible and inaccessible, a simple data recovery tool like iPhone Data Recovery is able to recover deleted or formatted data from iPhone simply. 
Face to the fact: you can not see any data on your iPhone after the deletion or restoring, but it doesn’t mean other people can not, either. Therefore, to protect your personal information, it is really quite necessary to delete everything like contacts from your iPhone carefully before you sell it or donate it.

Are you sure? I had this happen to me two weeks after launch of the 6s. Nothing I could do would save the backup data. Lost call history, messages, a lot of app data. Very frustrating. Might as well have just set up as a new phone. The problem seemed to be the initial 6s not making a complete backup. I tried to restore to a 6, and 4s and the issue followed the device.

On 2013/12/6 at 15:37, martinrose said:

I prefer to MobiKin Doctor for iOS.

how to retrieve deleted contacts on iphone

Thread locked, as there are plenty of options about deleting contacts now.