The Guru

Feature requests

19 posts in this topic

Alex could you consider the following for future requests:

• Add a title / status bar listing the name of the book, percentage complete, time and battery level (small font)
  • Hyphenation for English language :)
  • Ability to sync with a Skydrive folder (that is automatically load / delete books based on what is in that folder)
  • Sync the reading position within the current book (if in above folder) across devices
  • Stroke finger up / down the left hand side of the screen to increase / decrease screen  brightness
  • Stroke finger up / down the right hand side of the screen to increase / decrease font

Thoughts?

Alex could you consider the following for future requests:

• Add a title / status bar listing the name of the book, percentage complete, time and battery level (small font)
  • Hyphenation for English language :)
  • Ability to sync with a Skydrive folder (that is automatically load / delete books based on what is in that folder)
  • Sync the reading position within the current book (if in above folder) across devices
  • Stroke finger up / down the left hand side of the screen to increase / decrease screen  brightness
  • Stroke finger up / down the right hand side of the screen to increase / decrease font

Thoughts?

Thanks, I will implement all these features in the coming versions.

Oh wow! If all those can be added I'll be very happy indeed!

Hello, here at leisure Bookviser tile made ​​in the style of the metro. How do you?

uykk.png

fnpg.png

qxq5.png

Here's the picture in full size

http://yadi.sk/d/2AOY-HuTA3QYC

Thank you :). But I already made a new tile. It will appear in the WP8 version soon.

Can we have a preview of what it will look like?

Will you be wanting beta testers for the new version?

Yes, I will definitely need testers when the WP8 version is ready. At the moment I could offer to have a look at the latest beta of Windows 8 version with the new icon and live tiles.

Look forward to the WP8 version, and if you have a new Win 8 beta I'm interested :)

Hello, when the update will come about? And will it be possible to see the new tile before the upgrade?

Could you make it so it can recurse through sub directoies while importing books?

that way I could copy my whole calibre library to my tablet and bring them all in at once instead of having to go into each authors individual folder.

Thanks

Could you make it so it can recurse through sub directoies while importing books?

that way I could copy my whole calibre library to my tablet and bring them all in at once instead of having to go into each authors individual folder.

Thanks

Yes, we will add this possibility a bit later after the WP8 update is released.

Yes, we will add this possibility a bit later after the WP8 update is released.

Thats great, thank you!

I have been searching and researching for a windows 8 reader and bookvisor looks the best so far. I am a fan of Mantano (it offers a lot of control) but they do not support windows.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor