The Guru

Feature requests

19 posts in this topic

I would like the ability to edit epub files directly from within Bookviser.

I would like to have basic text editing available when using Bookviser. Typos are all too common in e-books.

Wow, editing meta-data is a common request, but editing the content itself... I will have to think about it :).

As Bookviser Premium user I would like to be able to organize my books into collections (I refer to the section "My books" at bookviser.com/books). Also suggest that the comments that I made on the books appear within the information of each book in bookviser.com (now only appears that information in the application, not on the web). In this way I could organize my digital library (especially when I upload all my books to the web bookviser.com).

On ‎27‎.‎05‎.‎2016 at 0:20 PM, ejmillan said:

As Bookviser Premium user I would like to be able to organize my books into collections (I refer to the section "My books" at bookviser.com/books). Also suggest that the comments that I made on the books appear within the information of each book in bookviser.com (now only appears that information in the application, not on the web). In this way I could organize my digital library (especially when I upload all my books to the web bookviser.com).

Yes, this is all coming

a normal functioning forum     (this would be a dream)

a rich interface in viewing books .{this is very important when you view a lot of time --a lot of books-- for less fatigue}

(more fonts with attributes,

keyboard shortcuts, use of mouse wheel what is normal in near all book readers, and very useful,

more reasonable marking of text, ,

a simpler logical interface,

and

no bizarreries (like not having any direct observable cue or reference after you pay, ... incredible !!! never seen !!!... ... )

is incredible the absence of normal help menu to know about updates , new versions , what's new, whats coming, etc..

It would be fine to see less oops :huh: , that are frequent during normal insert or edit e-books.

DR FR

000 tontera bookviser.jpg

0001 tontera bookviser.jpg

Hi,

There will be no updates for Windows 8 version. Though Windows 10 one is coming, where I'm trying to address all these issues. It's currently published as Bookviser Preview. Frankly the development is going no as quickly as I would like taking into consideration a complete collapse of Windows platform. I hope it will change sometime soon.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor