Guest Frenzy

Premium options not available?

19 posts in this topic

I recently purchased BookViser for both my Lumia 1520 and my Lenovo Miix tablet.  While I have all of the features available of the Premium app on my phone, I do not on my tablet.  Both are logged into my BookViser account.  I have uninstalled on the tablet, as well as re-installed.  Nothing seems to provide me with full functionality.  

Any input, guidance, feedback would be greatly appreciated.  Although my phone has a large screen, the majority of my reading will be done on my tablet.  My eyesight, as well as myself, thank you in advance.

Hi,

Are you using the same app on both devices? There is Bookviser Reader where you can unlock premium features, and there is Bookviser Reader Premium.

Bookviser account is not involved here. Only Microsoft account should be the same on both devices.

Hi,

same problem here. I installed Bookviser Reader 6.8 (not premium) on my Windows Phone #1. After a while I purchased the "Diamond Pack" (not that I really needed the features; I just found the ongoing reminders for "Improvements" annoying and wanted to support the developers anyway).

So far, so good. Then I installed Bookviser Reader 6.8 on my Windows Phone #2 and expected to have the same version (since both of the phones share the same Microsoft account). But I cannot convert this second installation into one with the Diamond Pack features. The menu item "Restore Purchases" simply doesn't do anything and for the other possibility "Unlock Premium functions with a code" I do not have a code (at least there was none in my purchase receipt).

No need to say that an installation on my Surface Pro 3 (Windows 8.1) shows the same behavior. [bTW: Why does this version come with only three GUI languages, while the phone version has 16 - although both are v6.8?]

Please give me a hint what to do now on phone #2 and my tablet to restore the Diamond Pack features. Thanks in advance! :)

Best regards,

Ralph

Hi Ralph

May be a silly question, but on your 2nd phone and tablet, have you tried installing Bookviser Reader Premium which is a separate product from BV standard.

I started the same as you and upgraded my standard version to the premium. After that I was able to install Reader Premium from the phone and Surface stores without any problems.

Hi Neill,

according to your advice I tried exactly that. The result was that I spent money a second time buying the premium version! Usually if I install a program I paid already before, I get a message during the purchase process that I already paid for that product. This time the action simply charged my credit a second time... Great! :(

I do not know if this is a problem with the MS App Store. I suspect that it is a "specialty" bullsh.. of Bookviser. How can it be that there is no decent way to restore an already purchased asset?!? Probably I will be lost as well in case I have to reset Windows Phone #1...

Well at least I now have a reason for the first 1 star rating of my entire life...

Regards,

Ralph

Sorry to hear that Ralph. Hopefully Bookviser support (the developer) might be able to assist. Obviously something is wrong somewhere.

Maybe you should contact Microsoft via their online Store chat system and ask for a refund of the second payment.

Hi Ralph,

If you haven't contacted me via email yet, please do it using the contact form on the site. I will help. Sorry for the delay.

I, too, had the exact same problem as ralph63. Purchased Diamond Pack to support the developers, no longer see any sign of it on my phone since I reinstalled Bookviser, and no clue how to get the features on my Win10 tablet.

BTW, what are the real differences between the Free version, Diamond Pack version, and the Pro version?

Me too.

Today I bought the diamond pack

And I like to know

"what are the real differences between the Free version, Diamond Pack version, and the Pro version?"

Thanks, Bookviser seems the best app for reading in win phone

Please try to click "restore my purchases" in Settings / About. This is also valid if you install the app on other devices. If the upgrade button is still there, and you can access the premium functions, please contact me at support@bookviser.com, and I will send you an unlock code.

There are no differences between "Diamond Pack" (Unimited subscription) and the Pro version. 

The upgrade button is in there (after purchase diamond pack), I have sent you an email. I think I can access to premium funtions (but I'm not sure what are they).

Thanks.

Thanks to the devoloper, all is fixed.

Form my point of view only one thing left to make bookviser almost perfect, add a way to modify the rate of TTS.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor