Guest Frenzy

Premium options not available?

19 posts in this topic

Yesterday I bought the "Bookviser Reader-Unlimited plan" for my Acer Win8 tablet, but I can't seem to upgrade.

1) I went to the Store and downloaded the Premium version, but I keep getting a message across the top that says "Trial period ends in 0 days. BUY NOW".

2) I went to Settings > About. There is no "Restore my purchases" option there.

3) Synchronization doesn't work. I get the "You need to signin to your Bookviser account"...which I am already via Firefox on my tablet. The black bar across the screen doesn't disappear and terminating the app is the only way to make it go away. If signing in from a browser is not recognised, then where do I sign in?? No dialog box pops to ask for my credentials.

I have the Confirmation # from my purchase confirmation from Microsoft. Do I use this to upgrade? If so, where do I enter it? This is so frustrating! I have a degree in Computer Science, dammit. Upgrading one app shouldn't be this difficult.

Ref (3). Okay, you have an intermittent bug ref: the signin option. It only appears every so often, not every time you get the error message about needing to sign in. Also, pressing the "Save" button at the login dialog *sometimes* generates a whole slew of errors. If it happens again, I'll note down the text but, for now, I was too busy just trying to get Syncing to work.

It's been a week and I haven't received a reply. In addition, Bookviser Premium on my Win8 tablet has locked me out and I can't read any of the 200+ books that I uploaded and categorised. :( Can't someone please help? I PAID for this, and I can't get a response from anyone.

As I mentioned, I have the Purchase Confirmation from Microsoft. Good lord, all I want to do is read a book!

Hi karennone

Sorry you are having issues. We at SPG do host the help forums for Bookviser but are not directly associated with the developer. He does visit the forums quite frequently and answers questions, but if you have an urgent query it might be better to try the Contact form from the Settings within the app itself.

Just to clarify about signing into your account via the app itself:

From the Home screen, in the right hand side is a menu for 'Online Catalogs'. The top one of these should be 'Bookviser'

Click on Bookviser, to open the login screen for your account credentials, then hit the Save icon on the top right of the screen.

That should at least get you into your account, but I don't know if that would solve the error in your premium subscription.

2 hours ago, karennone said:

It's been a week and I haven't received a reply. In addition, Bookviser Premium on my Win8 tablet has locked me out and I can't read any of the 200+ books that I uploaded and categorised. :( Can't someone please help? I PAID for this, and I can't get a response from anyone.

As I mentioned, I have the Purchase Confirmation from Microsoft. Good lord, all I want to do is read a book!

Hi,

Please contact us using the contact form http://bookviser.com/contact, and we will solve the issue. Sorry for the delay.

I too have the same problem. After buying the Diamond Pack.....nothing. No upgrade. No information how to access the features of the Diamond pack....No unlock code.....poor service. I should not be chasing for this. I've paid for something that unless I chase I will not get. This is not how a professional company conducts business. I'm diappointed and want to know how you are going to resolve this issue. 

On ‎11‎.‎03‎.‎2016 at 11:31 AM, Guest said:

I too have the same problem. After buying the Diamond Pack.....nothing. No upgrade. No information how to access the features of the Diamond pack....No unlock code.....poor service. I should not be chasing for this. I've paid for something that unless I chase I will not get. This is not how a professional company conducts business. I'm diappointed and want to know how you are going to resolve this issue. 

Please get in touch with our support via site email form if it's not yet solved.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor