AntZoo

Too many hyphens

6 posts in this topic

I've run into this issue: lots of words hyphenated, even though they don't have to be. Also all titles are in plaintext, looking very ugly. As a comparison see the same book opened in a ePub reader in Firefox. Attaching both screenshots.

What's wrong with the book? Other books look pretty and don't have these hyphens, specifically Russian books. I'll attach the problematic book as well.

EDIT: Using Windows 10 Mobile, the "stable" release that came with the device, on a Lumia 950. If that helps.

wp_ss_20160414_0001.png

epub.png

Momo.epub

It's known problem, but till now it happened only with books in Polish. I will address this issue in the next update. Thank you.

Thanks! Eagerly waiting for the update.

Also, just now I found another book with the same problem, but in Russian. Here it is, if you want it as a test subject. :)

On a side note: if you want help, some proofreading would probably benefit the app. I use the English version and, e.g. the line in the sync log "book is not exist" should be "book does not exist". I don't know if there're more mistakes though.

Чуковский - Сочинения в двух томах.epub

Thanks! I'll deal with mistakes in English too, thank you :).

If you want help and if that is somehow doable in your workflow (I don't know if you have separate phrase files or something), I can help you out, without any charges or anything like that, of course.

Thanks :). The English UI is OK. This mistake comes directly from the server. This is why it slipped through.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor