Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spawnywhippet

Bookviser cropping corners of epub

6 posts in this topic

I have a problem with my Bookviser v6.8.10 (running on a Microsoft Surface 4 Pro with Windows 10) cropping the top and bottom right corner of every page of every book. I have checked all the settings I can, but nothing makes any difference. If I open the same books using Calibre, it opens correctly without the cropping.

How do I get rid of this?

booviser.PNG

Hi!

I have the exact same problem on a Surface Pro 4. I had this Problem on my old Surface Pro 3 to, but not so extreme. Also this happens only in portrait mode, landscape works well!

I changed every setting i found, no solution... Using Bookviser Premium 6.8.1.0. Please help!!

Hello Bookviser Team? No more Support? I payed your app, so i think there should be some reaction on the posts above? It seems to be a problem with the graphics engine of bookviser used for the page transition animation... changing the page shows the entire content for a moment before the cropping edges return.

Hello Guest User.

Sorry you appear not to have had a response to your enquiry. We will alert the developer to this problem and hopefully he will get back to you.

I've been in touch with the developer and he has advised he will log on and address all non-answered posts.

Hi,

The workaround that helps some people is to switch to full screen (a special button on the top of a Windows 8 app running in compatibility mode on Windows 10) and to hide the taskbar. This will partially "emulate" Windows 8 screen.

The issue is addressed in Bookviser Preview, you can find it in the Store. One day it will replace the current app, but it needs some more time.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0