Smartphone Gurus
Sign in to follow this  
The Guru

Christmas desires....

The Guru

Oooh right I'll add them to my gadget lust list :)

The Guru

Oh, any recommended places to buy from?

The Guru

Yep just found them on there myself :)

Michael_Mcr

I think we will have to start an EDC / Tiny, Tiny, tiny engineered things sub-forum.... LOL

The Guru

Now that might be an idea the way things are going, there does seem to be a lot of stuff out there!

Michael_Mcr

Honestly D, i cant tell you how much it gets under your skin and you start to  midly obsess about keyring equipment,  pocket torches,  wallets, pens ... :o

The Guru

I can imagine you should see the packing lists I generate for holidays, each varies depending on the class of the property, whether a full cottage or a B&B etc. No doubt if I do end up with any of these devices they'll be added to the lists :)

Don't get me on the wallet routes, I keep thinking of investing in one of the modern clasp type holders but alas not viable for the moment as I've still got a real driving license (i.e. original paper one held together with cellotape and luck).

Michael_Mcr

I do holiday lists too !!

The best tip i ever heard for travelling, is, just before you close the lid of the suitcase you mentally run through your wardrobe from the ground up, to check its there in the case.

So, for example, you  picture in your mind and check off : 

" Shoes x 2 pairs,  socks x 4 pairs, jeans x 1, trousers x 1, swim shorts x 1, belts x 2, grunts x 3 pairs, t shirts, smart shirts etc,etc "

Its a great way of triggering if you have forgotten anything. You can also go through scenarios like travelling to and from airport / going out for meals  / by the pool 

Wallet wise, i am onto my second Tumi wallet, after the first one finally gave into years of abuse. Tumi stuff is stupidly expensive, but is super tough. I still have a Tumi messenger bag which is around 15 years old and is only showing wear on the shoulder pad and at the bottom edges.

https://uk.tumi.com/p/tumi-id-lock™-global-double-billfold-0119230DID

The Guru

Oh I don't have a problem with clothes its' the technology :)

I used to have a Vega leather wallet and a couple of years that was replaces with one from Lakeland, that is doing me nicely for the moment.

The Guru

Good deal that man, if only my ears were sensitive enough.........

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this