Smartphone Gurus
Sign in to follow this  
The Guru

News:Major update for the S3 incoming

Boz

That seems a little excessive Daron. Mine below.

7.thumb.jpg.b7e80085b8006389fcf788f1afd7646c.jpg

The Guru

charge3.thumb.jpg.9b56a06489daf1c9faf899280e1624ef.jpgTell me about it. Today I got as you can see here, this is from the start of the working 'wear' day until I got home tonight.

I do notice that I had a lot of notifications today whereas you had hardly any percentage wise.

Do you have a lot turned on or only a few?

Boz

Yep I have all notifications turned on for calls, missed calls, emails, messages, calendar, alarms, Amazon, Ebay, weather, Samsung Health, One Drive plus another dozen or so. I've had plenty of emails and texts today and a few phone calls, plus the health app telling me to get moving or do the exercises shown on the watch! I have the watch screen to only come on when I turn my wrist towards me too.

It wouldn't be your email set up causing the issues would it?

The Guru

image.png.c67a06f31d0beedee6861c9e79552ab1.pngOkay so similar to myself. Email has not changed at all, my issues all seem to stem from the system software update.

One thing I noticed was that after the watch as showing fully charged the usage time since last full charge has not decremented at all so I'm wondering if I am suffering from issues others are reporting that the watch is not fully charging.

It did charge from that 61% charge level to 100% charged in 70 minutes which seems quick-ish.

Anyway I've powered the phone and S3 on / off to see if there were any power issues on either so we'll see how it goes from here.

Boz

I had that issue where the charge was wrong this morning, but after closing the running apps on the phone using the bottom left screen button on the N8 I tried again and it read correctly. Perhaps the S3 app running in the background causes the issue?

The Guru

Hmm it could be I guess. I reckon though that Samsung have a lot of cleaning up to do after this Tizen 3.x uplift.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this