Smartphone Gurus
Sign in to follow this  
neilm

TabletPro full suite only $9.99 for one week

neilm

TabletPro is rather a niche product, but a useful one for those who use tablet PCs a lot but want to continue running traditional programs. 

At its simplest, it can add a 'touchmouse' pad to the screen of any touch enabled Windows PC, but there is a whole lot more available in the form of Artist Pads, custom interfaces etc. 

The program is is two parts- a downloadable main PC program, and a configuration app via the Windows Store. Purchases of the license are made via the Store app. 

The developer has spent a lot of time enhancing it over the last few years, and is now on the point of charging a more commercially viable fee for it, to enable further progress to be made.

To aid the transition, he is offering the full suite for the next week, at $9.99. 

Program details are here

This is the email outlining the offer, which is open to all:

c54f266c-0450-4055-8ad5-8ea2a15ad392.png

Doubling our prices

(Best headline ever)

8117d0af-4775-46e2-b5d7-d340edfdc476.png

In one week we are going to be changing our pricing. The new price of the total package will be $54.99. This is a big jump and I'd like to explain our thinking. 

Store App
In order to further develop Tablet Pro, we need to increase our funding. I believe the end goal is to have the best software possible, that means adding a number of exciting new features (like automatic layout switching, built in pen button remapping, custom button colors and a host of new awesome improvements) 
Here is the idea for the price change. We are wanting to increase revenue while doing our best to give our users the best possible deal. Pricing will look like this next Monday.
  • Artist Pad $19.99 (doubles in price)
  • Fullscreen and Gesture $14.99 ($5 additional)
  • Touchzoomdesktop $9.99
  • Gamepad $9.99 ($5 additional)
Total Price Valued @ $54.99 
  • Full package price $34.99 
This is a good discount for the whole package. Most of the time however, we plan on putting the discounted full package price at a steeper discount at $27.49 (50% off for a limited time). In practical terms this is a price increase of $1.50 over the current full package price of $25.99. 

We feel that this price will more effectively convince new users to opt for the whole package with more confidence in its value. 

adfa6c46-fec7-45a7-9194-d369160e2ca4.jpg
So, why am I telling you?

It occurred to me that some of our current users may have bought one or part of our software and upgrading from a single purchase to the Full package doesn't make sense as the price doesn't adjust to compensate for your previous purchase.

So this week only we are doing the Full Package for $9.99 

It's important to me that we honor and do our best to treat our current and future users well. I hope this pricing change makes sense to you. Our goal is to increase profits enough for Takashi to make improving Tablet Pro his full time job. This will benefit all of us greatly. 😁 

Please share this sale with as many people as possible (Reddit) and any news sites or social communities you feel would post an article. We want to grow and continue to develop Tablet Pro at an increased speed for everyone's benefit! 

Thank you for being a fantastic community to serve, and for those celebrating, have a wonderful thanksgiving!

Justice Frangipane

The Guru

Sounds good, I'll be damned if I can work out how to purchase the full package for the $9.99 price though .....

neilm

You need to go into the Store app and use the in app purchase option from the main menu

The Guru

Right I've just bought it, but I've had to email Justice directly as the blinking subscription / download page will not accept my details. Grrrr.

neilm

Very odd! Mine went through using the standard Windows Store credentials. 

Justice is generally pretty responsive though.

The Guru

Yep Justice responded last night and advised they were having a few issues, but sent through the link etc. So all good now! Will be trying it out on the x360 tonight.

neilm

Good news! The learning curve can be steep for the more complex features but a good deal

I've used the Touch mouse pad on the SP3 for x86 programs and more intricate apps like Excel and it works very well. Obviously best on a purely touchscreen device but could be useful in the HP in tablet mode.

The Guru

Yeah the learning curve looks scary, but I will persevere and see how it goes!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this