Smartphone Gurus
Sign in to follow this  
Boz

Best prices for Ultra Micro SDXC cards: always updated list

Boz

As mobile phone technology advances, the side effect of using memory hungry 4K video, higher megapixel cameras and more demanding apps is a need for faster and larger capacity Micro SDXC memory cards. Luckily memory card advances manage to keep up!

Overall the price of the above said cards has stayed low over the years, and it doesn't seem that long ago I paid a premium price for a SDHC 1GB card, the fastest and biggest capacity at the time. Now we have SDXC cards that are up to 400GB in volume, with fast read and write times and not that far off a decent hard drive size!

This thread will keep you up to date with the latest available deals on such micro cards just click on the link below for the best deals. I don't recommend buying a card from Ebay though, as there are many fakes out there, but not all sellers are dishonest. It's a matter of sorting the wheat from the chaff.

Link to latest deals here, just make sure you're getting the right card for your device.

I had a good deal today I bought a SanDisk 200GB Ultra Micro SD Card (SDXC) UHS-I A1 + Adapter - 100MB/s using Paypal from Mymemory using the 20% off code at the top of the page for £63.99. It wasn't worth paying the extra money for the extra 256GB.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this